References to Datahive 360 herein refer to Datahive 360, datahive360.com, affiliates, subsidiaries, partners and designees of Datahive 360.
Questions regarding this Policy should be directed to the following address:
P.J. Oudweg 4
1. Electronic communications
Your use of the Datahive 360 website, and your email(s) and/or text message(s) to us, are electronic communications by you to Datahive 360. You consent to receive communications from Datahive 360 in electronic form. We will communicate with you by e-mail, push notifications to your browser, by posting notices on this and other websites, text or other mobile message. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
We encourage you to read our Privacy Statement to make an informed decision when using the datahive360.com website. The Privacy Statement is incorporated herein by reference.
3. Website usage and restrictions
Your permission to use the Datahive 360 website is conditioned on your agreement that:
- you are at least 18 years of age;
- your agreement, acknowledgement and acceptance for the purchase of, or agreement for, any product, services, terms, conditions, pricing, and/or restrictions may be evidenced by clicking: I Accept, I Agree, Save, Complete, Submit, or Purchase and you agree that such an action will be considered and treated the same as though you physically signed such purchase or other agreement pursuant to the Electronic Signatures in eIDAS, EU Regulation 910/2014 of 23 July 2014. You will use the website for your own use and will not provide information about any other person or that is inaccurate and/or incomplete or otherwise conduct fraudulent activities;you will not tamper with the site.
4. Website transactions
5. Validating your transaction
After you place an order, Datahive 360 will check the information you give us for validity, by verifying your method of payment or shipping address. We reserve the right to reject any order you place with us, and/or to limit quantities on any order, without giving any reason. If we reject your order, we will attempt to notify you using the e-mail address you have given us with the order.
If you purchase a subscription to the platform, we will bill your funding instrument immediately, and then again at the beginning of each subscription period. The following terms apply for subscriptions purchased through our website, payment links, or via emailed invoice:
- If a free trial period is offered and you do not cancel during the free trial period, you will be billed at the end of the free trial period and at the beginning of each subsequent subscription period. You can contact email@example.com to cancel your free trial at any time within the trial period.
- You can cancel subscriptions at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cancel a subscription you will still have access to the platform you subscribed to through the end of the subscription period.
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. DataHive 360 reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
8. Intellectual property
The Datahive 360 website, and all content contained therein, is intellectual property, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, trade dress, trade name, service mark, and trade secrets, owned by Datahive 360 in the EU and/or other countries. Any copying, distributing, posting, linking, or otherwise modifying this site without the express written permission of Datahive 360 is prohibited.
9. Disclaimer of warranty
You expressly agree that use of this site is at your sole risk. Neither Datahive 360, its subsidiaries affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, merchants, third-party content providers or licensors, or any of their officers, directors, employees or agents, warrant that use of the site will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to (i) the results that may be obtained from use of this site, or (ii) the accuracy, completeness, reliability or content of any information (including, but not limited to, descriptions), service, products or transactions provided through this site. The site and all content and other information contained on the site, and products and services accessible or available through the site are made accessible or available on an .as is. And .as available. Basis. Datahive 360 hereby disclaims any and all representations, warranties and conditions, whether express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the content, statements or other information contained on the site, or the products or services accessible or available through the site, including, but not limited to, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
10. Limitation of liability
11. Errors on our site and European copyright directive notice
Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Datahive 360 reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and whether or not you have been charged.If you believe that any material on, in, or connected to the Datahive 360 website constitutes copyright infringement, you shall provide Datahive 360 with the following information: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work; (b) an identification of the copyrighted work and the location on the Site of the allegedly infringing work; (c) a written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; (d) your name and contact information, including telephone number and e-mail address; and (e) a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
12. Contact information for Datahive 360
Please send notices of claims of copyright infringement to:
P.J. Oudweg 4
Chamber of Commerce registration number: 39075117